Last updated May 2nd 2018
It defines the privacy terms for our website https://newsoftwaremarketing.com and how we collect and process your data.
What We Collect
We may process certain types of personal data about you when you interact with us as follows:
Identity Data: for example but not limited to your first name, last name and gender
Contact Data: for example but not limited to your billing address, email address and telephone number
Financial Data: for example but not limited to your bank account and credit card details
Transaction Data for example but not limited to details regarding payments to us and other details of purchases you made with us.
Technical Data: for example but not limited to your log-in information, IP address, browser, time zone setting and location
Profile Data for example but not limited to your username and password, purchases and questionnaire responses.
Usage Data for example but not limited to information about how you use our website, products and services, what pages you visit,..
Marketing and Communications Data for example but not limited to your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties
Non Personal Data Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain technical information from your web browser or mobile phone.
How We Use Your personal Data
We will use your personal data as follows when necessary for our legitimate interest, when fullfilling a contract between you and us or when necessary to comply with the law:
- To register you as a new customer
- To process and deliver your order
- To manage our relationship with you
- To protect our business and our Website
- To provide you with relevant content and offers
- To share it with other third parties that allow us to perform our services
We do not sell, rent or give away your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
You can email us at [email protected]waremarketing.com if you have any questions about the legal ground for using your information.
You will receive marketing information from us when:
- You explicitely requested information via an opt-in form from us or purchased products or services from us; or
- You Provided us with your details when opting into our free membership platform or resources and in each case, you have not opted out of receiving marketing information from us.
There is a link to opt-out to stop receiving any more marketing communication from us at the bottom of all our emails communications. You can alternatively reach out to us as [email protected] any time.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have legal rights under data protection law as it relates to your personal data. These rights can include the:
- Right to access personal data.
- Right to correct of your personal data.
- Right to have your personal data deleted
- Right to enquire about the object to the processing of your personal data
- Right to restrict processing your personal data (that might implies restricted access to content free or paid)
- Right to request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you’re a EU resident, you can find out more about your legal rights regarding data protection here.
If you wish you exercise any of these rights please email us at [email protected]
Security measures have been put in place to prevent any loss or unauthorized access.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary for our legitimate interest and to fulfill the purpose we collected it for in the first place including the purpose of serving any legal requirements such as accounting and tax purposes.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contact us at [email protected].
Link to Other Websites